Based in Augsburg, Germany
10th March, 2022
PC + Linux ( Steam )
Beat Invaders is a modern action-roguelite space shoot-em-up - inspired by the retro classic Space Invaders. Protect your Convoy of Freighters, Collect upgrades in and in-between runs, and enjoy crazy combos in a flashy neon environment with a hypnotizing soundtrack.
Beat Invaders started out as a 48h game jam project - After seeing potential for a compact full-game release, it was finished in the Godot Engine.
- Three different Ship Classes featuring unique gameplay elements and upgrades.
- A lot of different game modes including Dailies and Weeklies.
- Endless score attack main game mode featuring Steam Leaderboards.
- Collect Tokens during gameplay and use them to further unlock ship sub-systems or improve your Convoy Freighters.
- Flashy neon graphics in an atmoshperic environment and amazing effects.
- Native Linux version available that runs fantastic on the Steam Deck.
- Full Gamepad, Keyboard and Mouse support.
- Atmoshperic, hypnotizing soundtrack with 30+ tracks.
Beat Invaders - 2.2.2 Trailer YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Beat Invaders. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Beat Invaders. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please contact me via e-mail to request a press copy key.
All Graphic Assets 🔥
Available via Google Drive https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wNfWsncvJ1S8QCOmP6FEhvDT72tC566b?usp=share_link.
About Raffaele Picca
I'm Raffa and I love making games!
More information on Raffaele Picca, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Beat Invaders Credits
Coder, Artist, Game Design, Publisher